Creating Treasure Hunts and Trails across Yorkshire and beyond...
Ripon Ghost Walks:
- 19th July 2018 (Thursday)
- 2nd August 2018 (Thursday)
- 16th August 2018 (Thursday)
- 30th August 2018 (Thursday)
+ More 2018 dates here
There's a NEW way to explore Robin Hood's Bay!
Immerse yourselves in the world of smuggling from days gone by!
Follow the route on the map to solve the Mystery of the Missing Stash and discover why Robin Hood's Bay was the ideal place for avoiding the taxman.
Great for families or adults looking for a mini adventure!
Buy online or find local stockists here.
Buy Treasure Trails at:
- 22nd July 2018 - Boroughbridge & Aldeborough Show, Newby Hall
- 31st July 2018 - Ryedale Show
- 4th August 2018 - Newby Hall Mega 2018 Geocache Event
- 8th August 2018- Thornton-le-Dale Show
See how one family got on with the Harrogate 4 Kids Treasure Trail.
Launched in association with the North York Moors National Park and the Coastal Communities Fund, the new Robin Hood's Bay Smugglers Trail has been piquing people's interest and has featured in the Yorkshire Times, the Yorkshire Post, and the Whitby Gazette.
Don't miss out on new trails and activities.
Click to sign up and receive our monthly newsletter and occasional updates.